Want to help us change the way the world fights fires?
Position: Sales Representative
EarthClean seeks Sales Representatives to establish & expand its North America field marketing.
These important members of our team will:
- Establish & manage great relationships with significant stocking distributors
- Engage with distributor sales people to effectively market TetraKO products
- Pro-actively work directly, and with distributors sales people, calling on fire department decision makers.
The ideal Sales Representative has firefighter experience and/or is a sales territory manager of firefighter equipment/supplies. The job will require 50% travel in the respective region, and a company vehicle will be provided. Compensation structure is base + commission + incentive bonus.
Our most urgent need is the Upper Midwest, but we will gladly accept interests from any/all North America regions.
Please send your resume to:
President – EarthClean
Position: Training Officer
EarthClean seeks a TRAINING OFFICER to support its North America field marketing. This important member of our team will:
- Provide hands-on training support for TetraKO Regional Managers and authorized distributors/dealers to fire fighter organizations
- Coordinate and set-up product demonstrations; recommend operating parameters/procedures based on different types of apparatus; inspect apparatus to verify operating nuances are understood and tracked in SOP documentation
- Communicate to EarthClean management, in a crisp and timely manner, in-field opportunities, issues, questions–so the voice of the customer is loud & clear
- Establish & maintain a “field journal” that tracks progress, key contact data, resolutions to questions/issues
- Assist EarthClean in product development and testing at/with/for firefighter organizations
- As required, actively participate in fire fighter industry trade shows and conferences that promote EarthClean products
- Maintain great working relationships with EarthClean colleagues, distributor/dealer personnel and, most importantly, with customers
The ideal Training Officer has fire fighter experience and has a very good working knowledge of apparatus, e.g., fire trucks, tankers, pumpers. High mechanical aptitude and “hands on” attitude are highly valued. The job may require 50% travel, and a company vehicle can be provided when essential. Initially, this is a contract position, on an as-required basis. Our most urgent need is in the Upper Midwest, but we will gladly accept interests from any/all North America regions.
Please send your resume to Scott Bocklund, EarthClean president: email@example.com